At Brevitaz, we develop softwares that are sustainable, scalable, reliable and intuitive. Our clients like us for getting to the crux of the business problems and coming up with futuristic solution approach with our design thinking.
We are looking for an expert Front-end developer with strong HTML5/CSS3 skills with sound fundamentals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand custom front-end architecture and deliver results quickly that complies to the practices setup by existing team
- Ensure consistent UI across all range of browsers & platforms
- Participate in client calls for requirement understanding
- Be proactive in suggesting step by step improvements to evolve overall frontend architecture
- Be a Frontend lead in organization and build one of the best UI team in the organization
- Pair programming with fellow developers and refactoring the code to make it more maintainable
- Hire future front-end developers
- Ability to develop pixel perfect UI with best practices of cross-browser compatibility
- In-depth knowledge and experience of jQuery
- Inherent nature of working with ownership
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS
- Deliver frontends that gives consistent, standards-compliant user experience on multiple web devices and platforms
- Strong Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in independent way with clients in different timezones with pro-active communication and pragmatic approach
- Obsession for writing maintainable code
- Good communication skills
Good to have
- Knowledge of modern MV* JS frameworks like React/Angular/Vue will be a plus
- Ability to work in graphic designing tasks with Photoshop/Gimp will be a plus
- Experience with D3JS or other charting libraries
Let’s develop some exciting things together! Send your resume and current employment details to firstname.lastname@example.org.